Sunday, February 15, 2009

SUNDAY 2-15-09

Ok welcome to Junkman Sports Daily Report. I am on this page 7 days a week bringing you free winners and information on my service. And what a month we are having up over 20 units as keep the heat on the books.

For Sunday I have two 2* plays both a big dogs lets look at these two now.

For rates and details on my service drop me a line at junkman@junkmansports.com

First game for Sunday 2* Ind. U +10

Fighting Illini are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 Sunday games.
Fighting Illini are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games.
Fighting Illini are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
Fighting Illini are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. Big Ten.
Fighting Illini are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.

Indiana
Hoosiers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. loss.
Hoosiers are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games as a home underdog.

And look for this famous line to bite coach Weber in the butt Indiana will probally stink this season is what he stated on record early this year.

Hoosiers +10

2* Towson +11

Tigers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
Tigers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog of 7.0-12.5.
Tigers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Colonial Athletic Association

With the Dragons shooting only 28% from downtown and Towson having the horses to clog the middle. I look for Jr. Hairston to have his way with Drexel. I look for Towson to roll and a outright win would not surprise me here

Towson +11

Good Luck

Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment